The Small Business Resource Center (SBRC) is an educational center focusing on supporting new and existing small businesses with their basic needs.
Visit our Events Calendar to register for an upcoming class.
From “how to start a business” to expanding their knowledge on running QuickBooks, marketing plans and more are available at the SBRC.
Program Components Include:
- Writing a business plan
- Building financial projections required to support your business plan
- Bookkeeping Bootcamp
- Marketing strategy and planning
- Pricing for profitability
- Employees vs Contractors
- Customer Service
- Employee training and development
- Advertising , PR, and Social Media
- Funding sources
- And many other small business skills
Small Business Resource Center Contact:
Director, Small Business Development
(970) 249-2436 x 211
Business Loan Fund Director
(970) 249-2436 x 206