The Small Business Resource Center (SBRC) is an educational center focusing on supporting new and existing small businesses with their basic needs.
Visit our Events Calendar to register for an upcoming class.
From “how to start a business” to expanding their knowledge on running QuickBooks, marketing plans and more are available at the SBRC.
Program Components Include:
- Basic and Advanced QuickBooks
- Writing a business plan
- Building financial projections required to support your business plan
- Understanding your competition
- Computer software & internet skills
- Business communications
- Time management
- Business Tax Essentials
- Customer Service
- Training Employees
- Advertising & Marketing
- Small business accounting
- And many other small business skills
Small Business Resource Center Contact:
Director, Small Business Development
(970) 249-2436 x 211
Business Loan Fund Director
(970) 249-2436 x 206