Looking for an engaged, high performing team?
Learn the secrets “Best Places to Work” use to be more productive, spend less time on “people issues”, dramatically increase team collaboration and cooperation, and decrease the high cost of employee turnover. Developed by the Gordon Training International, this 3-day workshop develops leaders within your business. Developed by the Gordon Training International, this 3-day workshop develops leaders within your business. Because great employees don’t leave good companies, they leave bad managers!
Thursday, 4/13, Friday, 4/14, and Friday, 4/21, 8:30a- 4:30p
Participants will learn how to:
- Clearly identify problem ownership;
- Apply active listening skills to create effective solutions;
- Avoid communication roadblocks that interfere with problem solving;
- Practice constructive confrontation that results in lasting behavior changes; and
- Recognize approaches to conflict and apply true win-win approaches.
$395, lunches included
($1695 anywhere else!)
Meet the instructor
Dave Knutson brings leadership consulting, coaching, and training to the private, nonprofit, and local government sectors. Designated the Human Resources Professional of the Year by the Western Colorado Human Resources Association, he has also been awarded the Pennacle Award, The Society of Human Resource Management’s highest level of recognition in the profession, and the national Workforce Readiness Award.